We are here to provide you diversified services like academic records and awards, information on admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate programs, academic class and schedules. Our purpose is to ensure the accuracy, integrity, and security of the academic records of the Institute. We provide academic record services to students, faculty, staff, alumni, and other constituents in support of the purpose and goals of the Institute, through proactive outreach and communication. Throughout students stay at the institute, the Office of the Registrar will be one of student’s primary sources for academic services and information.
In general the office of the Registrar is dedicated to:
- Provide information about the institute to respective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Administer incoming undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Receive undergraduate applications for admission and collect all required documents in support of applications.
- Evaluate undergraduate applications for admission, and communicate admission or readmission decisions to applicants in conjunction with the Faculties.
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of each student's academic progress and provide official transcripts and certification of these records.
- Collect, verify and record all final grades in credit courses.
- Compile courses and develop a timetable of courses to be offered by all departments in the institute
- Provide advice on deferred examinations, reexaminations and credit by special assessment
- Publish the University Calendar containing admission requirements, academic regulations, schedules and deadlines, programs of study, degree and graduation requirements, course listings and university codes of behavior, for both undergraduate and graduate students.