Bahir Dar university is a place where ideas, passions, and questions can be fully explored. With an overwhelming number of campus clubs and student organizations, you’ll find something for every interest and passion. There’s so much to do, countless opportunities to connect, nourish talents, and serve others.
በባህር ዳር ዩኒቨርሲቲ የባህር ዳር ቴክኖሎጂ ኢንስቲትዩት በ2ዐ11 ዓ.ም በሁለተኛ ዲግሪ በቅዳሜና እሁድ መርሀ ግብር ከዚህ በታች በተዘረዘሩት የስልጠና መስኮች ተማሪዎችን አዲስ አበባ ላይ ተቀብሎ ማስልጠን ይፈልጋል፡፡
- Power System Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Production Engineering and Management
- Process Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Communication System Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Management
- Food Quality and Safety
- Food Technology
- Post Harvest Technology
- Poymer Science and Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- ከስልጠና መስኩ ጋር ተዛማች የሆነ የመጀመሪያ ዲግሪ ያለው/ያላት
የመግቢያ ፈተና የሚሰጥበትጊዜ
የመመዝገቢያና የመማሪያ ቦታ፡-
- አዲስ አበባ የባህር ዳር ዩኒቨርሲቲ የርቀትና ተከታታይ ማስተባሪያ ጽ/ቤት አራት ኪሎ ዳግማዊ ሚኒሊክ አንደኛ ደረጃ ት/ቤት ግቢ ውስጥ
ትምህርቱ የሚሰጥበት ጊዜ
- ቅዳሜና እሁድ
ስልጠናው የሚወስደው ጊዜ
- ሦስት ዓመት
- Candidates must meet the general application and admission policy of the BiT/BDU;
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from a recognized institution or university in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Design or Applied Mechanics) or equivalent field;
- The student must acquire a minimum of two letters of recommendation from his/her postgraduate (M.Sc.) instructors.
- A candidate seeking admission into a PhD program must pass the screening entrance examination and interview. The screening examinations will be prepared based on courses of higher degree which engineering graduates are expected to have pursued.
The Office of University Industry Linkage and Community Service at Bahir Dar Institute of Technology, Bahir Dar University, would like to facilitate the transfer of technologies developed/adopted by staffs and students to industries and the community at large for 2011E.C budget year.
Therefore, the office presents its kind request to staffs and students and the entire BiT community to submit their proposals as per the attached announcement. Proposal Writing template is also attached
The Bahir Dar Institute of Technology at Bahir Dar University would like to announce the newly launched Masters Program in Industrial Management (MSc in Industrial Management) in the faculty of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering. The program is launched based on the specific request from local industries and related stakeholders with the objective of training technocratic industrial leaders.
In general, the curriculum is designed with the objective of meeting knowledge and skill requirement of technocratic leadership that manage and lead industrial projects, industrial setups, and institutional setups. This will help to fill the gap of professionals in leading strategically the industries, supportive institutions and mega projects which are highly dependent on engineering and technology issues.
The program will have a regular, extension and summer program and it is ready to start by 2010 E.C summer program. Moreover, the program is also intended to accommodate tailor made teaching models for organizations that plan to sponsor more than 10 students/trainees in the masters program. The special package may include conducting the classes at the organization, special arrangement of fee rates and mode of payment and flexibility of class schedules as per the company requirements and available faculty in the program.
Students with undergraduate or graduate preparation in engineering and technology are eligible to apply for admission. In addition, graduates in other related fields with two years relevant work experience in leadership position of an industrial setup are encouraged to apply for admission.
Registration for 2010 EC Summar Semester program will be as per the university calendar. For further information please visit our website: www.bit.bdu.edu.et or Contact the Coordinator of the program @+251913311337 or +251918767764
The School of Research and Graduate Studies would like to grant research fund for original research proposals having a special relevance to development of the country. In its essence, the research proposal shall address an existing problem in the manufacturing sector, contribute to the implementation of the national development strategy GTP II and be able to produce a publishable and applicable finding.
Research proposals must be submitted to the School of Research and Graduate Studies in one hard copy and soft copy before 16 February, 2010 EC.
Eligibility for proposal writing:
- Be staff member of BiT; except MSc students, and PhD students that do not take qualifying examination.
- Researcher who successfully submitted all previous BiT funded research projects, in case if she/he was funded in the previous budget years.
- The proposal shall involve at least three researchers
- The researchers shall have a reputable publication record in indexed and peer reviewed journals.
- The proposal shall have a justifiable relevance to the development of the country.
- Research proposals must be within the thematic areas identified by BiT
- The written proposal must be according to the format provided
Note: Multidisciplinary research proposals are highly encouraged.
Please kindly note that proposal shall be submitted to the School strictly based on the research format provided, if not, will be automatically rejected.
- Internship Presentation: Yekatit 08-09/2010 ( Feb 15 & 16/2018)
- Registration: Yekatit 11/2010 ( Feb 18/2018)
This is an announcement for all BiT students to apply for business idea competition. The applicants can apply from November 28, 2010 E.C. to December 28, 2010 E.C.
The application deadline is December 28/2010 E.C.
- Applicants need to complete and submit the attached template.
- The first 30 selected applicants will get entrepreneurship training and have a chance to get a fund
Faculty of Chemical and Food Engineering, Bahir Dar Institute of Technology at Bahir Dar University, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia is pleased to announce a national conference PHLM-2018 on February 10. This conference is aimed to create platform for universities, research organizations, policy makers and industries to interact and share knowledge and further strengthen cooperation for exchange of ideas amongst individuals, academicians and organizations.
Visit Conference Site for detail information http://bit.bdu.edu.et/scfe/PHLM-2018
ICT4D research center is currently calling for applications for membership for the Mobile and Wireless Communication, Natural Language Processing and E-service research groups under the research center. The applicants must have MSC degree, publication and experience in research related to one of the above mentioned research groups. The applicants are required to write a concept note on listed topics under each research group. The following are the list of research groups and research topics for 2010 academic year.
Natural Language Processing
- Geez Text/Speech Corpus
- Develop the semantics model for Amharic/Geez language
- Build a computational model for the phonology of Amharic/Geez language
- Develop a Amharic/Geez speech tagger
Mobile and Wireless Communication
- Develop applications in local language to help with easy access to resources on the internet
- Adaption mobile systems for disabled users in local context
- Help children learn their culture and heritage through localized applications
- Design & Develop Mobile/e-Health/e-Agriculture Applications to Improve Health Care Service Delivery System/agriculture e system.
- Design and Develop Decision support System for the Health Care and or Agriculture Sector
Faculty of Chemical and Food Engineering is launching a PhD program in Chemical engineering with different specializations in the 2017/2018 academic year .Thus, the faculty would like to announce that potential candidates can apply until October 10, 2017. Priority will be given to applicants from BiT-BDU.
- Process Engineering and Design
- Environmental and Biological Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Industrial and Environmental Biological
- Nano science and Technology·