Objectives of the Program
- To produce a high quality Computer Engineering graduates with an entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset.
- Educating and training students for the very dynamic and rapidly changing science and technology market.
- Educating and training students to become life-long learners by providing them with a sound base in Computer Engineering, basic sciences as well as general education for a career in a dynamic and rapidly evolving industry.
- Offer staff members a motivating environment within which they can be a tutor, researcher, trainer, expert and practitioner.
- Provide students with skill, knowledge and academic background based on internationally recognized academic standards.
- Motivating students to become innovators who can respond very positively to the challenges and opportunities presented by new ideas and technologies.
- Laying a strong foundation and instilling confidence in students who may want to pursue post-graduate studies later in life.
- Provide an environment in which students are exposed to the legal issues
- Encourage participation in research and development.