- MSc degree from accredited university, preferably in Postharvest Technology, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or any other equivalent recognized qualification.
- Applicants with MSc in related field but who didn’t take the postharvest technology core courses may be granted provisional admission and will be required to take bridging courses as recommended by the Faculty
- Copies of official transcripts of the pervious degree
- Sponsorship letter
- Two letter of recommendation
- PhD research topic concept note(Max two pages)
- Two Passport size photographs
- Application fee of 100 Birr