All BiT academic staffs are kindly invited for grant application of new research proposals. It is our great pleasure to remind you that the proposal shall address the key research competence areas (Thematic Areas) identified by BiT.
Research proposals must be submitted to the School of Research and Graduate Studies before 15 July, 2017.
Eligibility for proposal writing:
· Be staff member of BiT except MSc students
· Researcher who submitted all previous BiT funded research projects, in case if s(he) was funded in the previous budget years
· The proposal shall involve two or more researchers
· Research proposals must be within the thematic areas identified by BiT
· The written proposal must be according to the format provided
Note: Multidisciplinary and Group research proposals are encouraged.
Please find the attached proposal format ( since the format is modified only use the attached format)
For any related information, please contact us at our School, BiT Main Building, Third floor, Room # 033