1. Agegnehu Alemu and Nigus Gabbiye. (2017).Assessment of chromium contamination in the surface water and soil at the riparian of Abbay River caused by the nearby industries in Bahir Dar city, Ethiopia. Water Practice & Technology, 12 (1) 72-79,
2. Mebrahtom Gebresemati, Nigus Gabbiye, and Omprakash Sahu. (2017). Sorption of cyanide from aqueous medium by coffee husk: Response surface methodology. Journal of Applied Research and Technology, 15(1), 27-35, DOI: 10.1016/j.jart.2016.11.002.
3. Meareg Amare and Senait Aklog. (2017). Electrochemical Determination of Caffeine Content in Ethiopian Coffee Samples Using Lignin Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, DOI:10.1155/2017/3979068.
4. Tesfaye Alamirew, V. Balaji, Nigus Gabbiye. (2017). Comparison of PID Controller with Model Predictive Controller for Milk Pasteurization Process. Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, 6(1).
5. Tadele Assefa Aragaw. (2016). Proximate Analysis of Cane Bagasse and Synthesizing Activated Carbon: Emphasis on Material Balance. Journal of Environmental Treatment Techniques, 4(4), 102-112.
6. Tadele Assefa Aragaw. (2016). Environmental Policy and Environmental Management Systems of Dashen Brewery: Gondar, Ethiopia. Journal of Water Resources and Environment Engineering, 2(1).
7. Getnet Mekuria, Yalewsew Wubneh and Tilahun Tewabe. (2017). Household dietary diversity and associated factors among residents of finote selam town, North West Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. BMC Nutrition, DOI: 10.1186/s40795-017-0148-0.
8. Getnet Mekuria, Tariku Derese and Getachew Hailu. (2017). Treatment outcome and associated factors of severe acute malnutrition among 6– 59 months old children in Debre Markos and Finote Selam hospitals, Northwest Ethiopia: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Nutrition, DOI: 10.1186/s40795-017-0161-3.
9. Tadesse Kebebe and Hirut Assaye.(2017). Intention, magnitude and factors associated with bottle feeding among mothers of 0–23 months old children in Holeta town, Central Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. BMC Nutrition, DOI: 10.1186/s40795-017-0174-y.
10. Zewdie Tsegahun Mekonnen. (2017). Tomato quality as influenced by different packaging materials and practices. Journal of Scientific Agriculture, DOI:10.25081/jsa.2017.v1i0.33.
11. Helen Walle and Demewez Moges. (2017). Optimization of cereal-legume blend ratio to enhance the nutritional quality and functional property of complementary food. Ethiopian Journal of Science and Technology, 10(2), DOI: 10.4314/ejst.v10i2.3.
12. Tilahun Tewabe, Alemnesh Mandesh, Tenaw Gualu, Girma Alem, Getnet Mekuria and Haymanot Zeleke. (2017). Exclusive breastfeeding practice and associated factors among mothers in Motta town, East Gojjam zone, Amhara Regional State, Ethiopia. A cross-sectional study. International Breastfeeding Journal, DOI: 10.1186/s13006-017-0103-3.