Call for Application (PhD in Postharvest Technology)
The Postharvest Technology Chair unit in the faculty of Chemical and Food engineering at Bahir Dar Institute of Technology, Bahir Dar University, has started PhD program in Postharvest Technology in 2015 G.C Hence, for 2017 academic year, interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply.
- MSc degree from accredited university, preferably in Postharvest Technology, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or any other equivalent recognized qualification.
- Applicants with MSc in related field but who didn’t take the postharvest technology core courses may be granted provisional admission and will be required to take bridging courses as recommended by the Faculty
Required Document for application
- Copies of official transcripts of the pervious degree
- Sponsorship letter
- Two letter of recommendation
- PhD research topic concept note(Max two pages)
- Two Passport size photographs
Application fee of 100 Birr
From December 20, 2016 - January 01, 2017
N.B Official transcript of the pervious degree must reach BiT registrar before commencement of the study.