Missions of the Faculty
- To conduct and foster creative research by addressing the needs of industry, government and the scientific community.
- To graduate well-balanced students with up-to-date technical knowledge, and high aspirations to excellence, poverty alleviation and leadership.
- To publicize our achievements through enduring publications and via conference participation.
Visions of the Faculty
- To produce the best and most motivated students to serve the nation and the world.
- To attract research funds based on advanced technical goals with high impact.
- To develop lasting partnerships with industrial and government agencies.
- To achieve visibility by active participation in conferences and technical and community activities
- To publish enduring scientific articles and books
- To earn prestigious awards and recognition.