Mr. Setegn Abate
Duties and Responsibilities of Distance and Continuing Program Coordinator
- Co-ordinate the various continuing and distance education programs offered in the faculty:
- Review existing programs periodically to provide for their growth and development;
- Ensure that course offerings are in accordance with proper academic schedules;
- Advise the academic commission on matters pertaining to the Continuing and Distance Education Divisions;
- Coordinate the introduction and development of course-offerings through distance education and other modern means;
Terms of Office: The service term of DCE coordinator shall be two years with possible extension for a maximum of another one term. The dean evaluates the performance of the coordinator.