1. Machine Learning organizerd by Stanford University, October 28, 2013 - January 05, 2014, online training (Bahir Dar University)
2.Software as service organized by BerkeleyX (The University of California),January 07, 2013 – February 11, 2013,online training (Bahir Dar University)
3. Free and Open Source Software (FOSS/Linux) organized by EFOSSnet, November 2006, EFOSSnet (one week Training)
1.Esubalew Alemneh, Sidi-Mohammed Senouci, Philippe Brunet, PV-Alert: A Fog-based Architecture for Safeguarding Vulnerable Road Users, Global Information Infrastructure and Networking Symposium (GIIS'2017), October 25-27, 2017, Saint Pierre, Reunion Island, France
2. Ahmed Alioua, Sidi-Mohammed Senouci, Samira Moussaoui, Esubalew Alemneh, Med-Ahmed-Amine Derradji, Fella Benaziza, A Distributed Multi-hop Clustering Algorithm for Infrastructure-less Ad-Hoc Networks, 1st EAI International Conference on ICT for Development for Africa, September 25-27, 2017, Bahir Dar Ethiopia
3. Mamo Abebe, Esubalew Alemneh, Ontology Development for Anemic Pregnant Women, 5th International Conference on the Advancement of Science and Technology, May 2017, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
4. Esubalew Alemneh, A Static Analysis Tool for Business Process Execution Language Source Code Metrics Computation and Control Flow Graph Visualization, MSC theses (Supervisor: Professor Abdul Azim Abd Ghani).
Membership of Professional Societies
1. Ethiopian Information Technology Professionals Association (EITPA), Member, June 2006 to Date