Terms of office: The terms of assistant registrar shall be two years with the possible extension of one more term based on his/her performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• With the support of Associate Registrar of BiT, develop and release communication and advertising messages.
• Develop and maintain student's information and database system.
• With the support of Associate Registrar of BiT, design and release application forms.
• Registering students to program, courses, and trainings.
• Collecting, organizing, and ensuring easy access to students’ academic and research records.
• Provide personal and group advising and consulting services on academic and related issues.
• Ensure seamless networking and communication with department head in the collection and organization of students’ academic records.
• In collaboration with department head, ensuring timely announcement and advertising of academic programs and schedules.
• Decide on students’ academic status in consultation with the academic advisors.
• Communicate students their academic progress in every academic calendar.