1. Hailu Dessalegn and T. Srinivas, “Optical MEMS Pressure Sensor Based on Integrated Ring Resonator”, 6th ISSS National Conference, DRDO, Pune, Sept 2013.
2. Hailu Dessalegn and T. Srinivas, “Optical MEMS Pressure Sensor Based on Double Ring Resonator”, International Conference on Microwave and Photonics(ICMAP 2013), ISMD, Dhanbad December 2013 (Published in IEEE).
3. Hailu Dessalegn and T. Srinivas, “Tunable Optical Filter Based on MEMS Actuated Multi-Stage Racetrack Ring Resonators”, International Conference on Optics & Opto-electronics(ICOL 2014), IRDE, at Dehradun, March 2014,
4. Hailu Dessalegn and T. Srinivas,” MEMS Tunable Optical Filter Based on Multi-Ring Resonator”, International conference on Light (Optics’14), IIT Calicut, Kerala, March 2014 (Published in AIP).
5. Jisha C.K, Elvin Jose, Devika.K.Divakar, Hailu Dessalegn, T. Srinivas “Optical MEMS Displacement Sensor Based on Racetrack Ring Resonator “, 7th ISSS International Conference, IISc, Bangalore, July 2014.
6. Hailu Dessalegn, and T. Sirinvas, “Optical MEMS Accelerometer Based on Double Ring Resonator” 7th ISSS International Conference, IISc, Bangalore, July 2014.
7. Hailu Dessalegn, and T. Sirinvas, " Multiple-channel Piezoelectric Actuated Tunable Optical Filter for WDM Application", 17th International Conference on Optics and Photonics, Stockholm, July 2015.
8. Hailu Dessalegn, and T. Sirinvas, " Multiple-channel Piezoelectric Actuated Tunable Optical Filter for WDM Application", WSAET, International Journal of Mathematical, Computational, Statistical, Natural and Physical Engineering Vol:9, No:7, 2015
9. T. N. Chandrika, Hailu Dessalegn and T. Srinivas “Ultra-low-cost optical biosensor based on guided-mode resonance grating filter” WRAP 2015, IISc, Bangalore, December 2015 (Published in IEEE)
10.Tewodros Gera Workineh, Biniyam Zemene Taye, Abraham Hizikiel Nebey& Elias Mandefro Getie PI-like fuzzy-based synchronous SEPIC converter control for PV-fed small scale irrigation DC pump Cogent Engineering (Scopus indexed) 8 (1) 2021
11.Elias Mandefro Getie; Belachew Bantyirga Gessesse; Tewodros Gera Workneh Photovoltaic Generation Integration with Radial Feeders Using GA and GIS International Journal of photon energy (Scopus indexed) 7 (1) 2020
12.Biniyam Zemene Taye, Abraham Hizkiel Nebey & Tewodros Gera Workineh Design of floating solar PV system for typical household on Debre Mariam Island Cogent Engineering (Scopus indexed) 2020 2020
13.Gera, Tewodros; Egziabher, Assefa G Yetayew, Tefera T Modeling and Analysis of Three-phase Inverter for Induction Motor Drive for three-wheel Electric Vehicle Application ICAST Conference (Scopus indexed) 8 2020
14.Biniyam Zemene Taye, Tewodros Gera Workineh, Abraham Hizikiel Nebey & Habtemariam Aberie Kefale Rural electrification planning using Geographic Information System (GIS) Cogent Engineering (Scopus indexed) 7 (1) 2020
15.Yetayew, Tefera T, Gera, Tewodros A comprehensive review and evaluation of classical mppt techniques for a photovoltaic system ICAST Conference (Scopus indexed) 8 2020
16.Tewodros Gera Workineh, Biniyam Zemene Taye, Abraham Hizikiel Nebey Design and performance Analysis of 125MW Floating photovoltaic power plant in Ethiopia: Metema Vs Lake Tana ICAST Conference (Scopus indexed) 9 2021
17.Gera, TewodrosYetayew, Tefera T, Efficiency Analysis of a Solar Photovoltaic DC and Existing AC Distribution System for Bahirdar University Data Center ICAST Conference (Scopus indexed) 9 2021
18.Fikreselam Gared and Gizachew Worku."Performance Analysis of JointTransmit Antenna Selection and User Scheduling for Massive MIMO Systems"Cogent engineering, Accepted in 2021.
19.Channamallikarjuna M., Fikreselam G.,and Lijaddis G. "Automatic Plant Leaf Disease Detection and Auto-Medicine", Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2021.
20.Fikreselam G. and Yoseph B. "Performance Analysis of Hybrid Beamforming Techniques in Large Multiuser MIMO Systems" In International Conference on Advances of Science and Technology, Springer , Accepted in 2021.
21.Tesfahunegn M., Ayalew B., and Fikreselam G., "Design and Development of an Autonomous Smart Stick Framework for Assisting Visually Impaired People." In International Conference on Advances of Science and Technology, Springer, Accepted in 2021.
22.Hagos T., Tesfahunegn M., Million M., and Fikreselam G., "OCR System for The Recognition of Ethiopic Real-Life Documents." In International Conference on Advances of Science and Technology, Springer, Accepted in 2021.
23.Muluneh, Solomon, and Fikreselam Gared. "Performance comparison of inverted L and F-shape dual-band microstrip antenna." Journal of EEA, 38.1 (2020): 65-74. Fikreselam Gared and Girma Gebeyehu. "Impulsive Noise Mitigation Using Hybrid Nonlinear Preprocessor and Turbo Code in OFDMPLC system. "In International Conference on Advances of Science and Technology, Springer, 2020.
24. Alemayehu, Bekele, and Fikreselam Gared. "Intercell interference modeling and analysis in long term evolution (LTE)." Ethiopian Journal of Science and Technology,12.2 (2019): 107-123.
25.Ali Mohammed, and Fikreselam Gared. "Energy optimization of the wireless sensor network using neuro-fuzzy algorithms." Ethiopian Journal of Science and Technology, 12.2 (2019): 167-183.
26.Birhanu, Hiwot, Yihenew Wondie, and Fikreselam Gared. "Spectrum Sensing Using Adaptive Threshold Based Energy Detection for LTE Systems."In International Conference on Advances of Science and Technology, pp.473-491. Springer, 2018.
27.M. A. Mulatu, L.-C. Chang, Y. S. Han, F. G. Mengistu, and D.-F. Tseng, Threshold-Based Cooperative Communication of Energy Harvesting Active Networked Tags, Int. J. Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Vol.24, No. 4,2017.
28.Fikreselam Gared, Mohammed Abdo, Performance Comparison of the Standard Transmitter Energy Detector and an Enhanced Energy Detector Techniques International Journal of Networks and Communications, 6(3): 39-48 DOI: 10.5923/j.ijnc.20160603.01, 2016,
29.F. G. Mengistu, D.-F. Tseng, Y. S. Han, M. A. Mulatu, and L.-C. Chang, A Robust Decoding Scheme for Convolutionally Coded Transmission Through a Markov Gaussian Channel, IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, 4 pp. 4344-4356, November 2014.
30.D.-F. Tseng, F. G. Mengistu, Y. S. Han, M. A. Mulatu, L.-C. Chang, and T.-R. Tsai, Robust Turbo Decoding in a Markov Gaussian Channel, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, pp. 633-636, December, 2014.
31.Fikreselam Gared, Mohammed Abdo, Performance Comparison of the Standard Transmitter Energy Detector and an Enhanced Energy Detector Techniques International Journal of Networks and Communications, 6(3): 39-48 DOI: 10.5923/j.ijnc.20160603.01, 2016,
32.A.Pushparaghavan, Sultan Feisso, Temesgen Bailie, G.M. Tamil Selvan and A. R. Palanisamy “Poisson Process Queuing Model based Non-Burst and Burst Mode Performance Analysis for 10 Gbps GPON Architecture” Seventh International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC-2015), IEEE Madras Section, December 15-17, 2015.
33.John Justin Thangaraj, A. Pushparaghavan and A. Rengarajan “Relative Velocity Based Stable Path routing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (MANET)” Journal of Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences (IANAS) AENSI Journals, Vol.9(16), Pager No.66-73, December 2015.
34. A.Pushparaghavan, Sultan Feisso, Temesgen Bailie, Aneteneh Assefa, G.M. Tamil Selvan, and A.R. Palanisamy “A Novel DBA Scheme on 60 km Downstream Link Power Performance Analysis Using EDFA for the Migration of 10 Gbps to 20 Gbps GPON Architecture” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), pg.336-343,Volume 10, No.92, 2015 Cum 1st International Conference on Researches in Science, Management and Engineering (ICRSME 2016),Organized by IOSRD, Volume.1,page No.163-170 , 18 – 19, Feb 2016. (Journal cum Conference paper).
35.Ahunim Abebe, A. Pushparaghavan and Edmealem Gedefaye “A Study on Optimal Design Feasibility of Microgrid Power System for Rural Electrification: Amhara Region in Ethiopia” Asian Journal of Electrical Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 2, 2018, pp. 115-119.
36.A.R. Palanisamy, G.M. Tamilselvan and A. Pushparaghavan “Design of High Speed 10Gb/s Wired /FSO Systems for Local Area Communication Networks for Maximum Reach” Journal of photonic Network Communications, Springer Publications, Volume No.38, Issue 2, pp 206-218, October 2019.
37.Gashaw Mihretu, Pushparaghavan Annamalai and N. Malmurugan, “Planning, Designing and Performance Evaluation of Micro Wave Link Case Study from Wegeda to Nefas Mewucha” 7th International Conference on Advancement in Science and Technology -ICAST2019”-EIA – Springer, August 2-4, 2019 © ICST Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering 2020 , Published by Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020, N. G. Habtu et al. (Eds.): ICAST 2019, LNICST 308, pp. 337–354, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-43690-2_23
38.Pushparghavan Annamalai, Fekadu Mihert, Solomon Lule, MesfinMulu and Malmurugan Nagrajan , “Inter and Intra-Cluster Networks Signal Coverage Impact and Its Importance for Migration of 3G to 4G Network Among Tourism Lake Tana in Bahir Dar -Ethiopia” WCISE 2019 , December 2019 , Bangkok (Best paper Award)International paper WCISE 2019 cum Scopus Journal Publication - Published in Scopus listed Journal - International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-3S, Page No. 334-345, January 2020.
39.Tsegaye Menber and Pushparaghavan Annamalai, “Performance Evaluation and Comparison of Optical Amplifiers in Non-Linear Effects for WDM Long-Haul Transmission System” ICAIAA 2021, March 27-28,2021 Paper ID 292. Paper will be published in Springer Book Series: Algorithms for Intelligent Systems.
40. G. T. Ayele, M. T. Mabrouk, P. Haurant, B. Laumert, and B. Lacarrière, ‘Optimal heat and electric power flows in the presence of intermittent renewable source, heat storage and variable grid electricity tariff’, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 243, p. 114430, Sep. 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.enconman.2021.114430.
41. G. T. Ayele, M. T. Mabrouk, P. Haurant, B. Laumert, B. Lacarrière, and M. Santarelli, ‘Electrified district heating networks: a thermo-economic optimisation based on exergy and energy analyses’, Int. J. Exergy, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 100–131, Jan. 2021, doi: 10.1504/IJEX.2021.115088.
42. G. T. Ayele, M. T. Mabrouk, P. Haurant, B. Laumert, and B. Lacarrière, ‘Optimal placement and sizing of heat pumps and heat only boilers in a coupled electricity and heating networks’, Energy, vol. 182, pp. 122–134, Sep. 2019, doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2019.06.018.
43. G. T. Ayele, P. Haurant, B. Laumert, and B. Lacarrière, ‘An extended energy hub approach for load flow analysis of highly coupled district energy networks: Illustration with electricity and heating’, Appl. Energy, vol. 212, pp. 850–867, Feb. 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.12.090.
44. G. Bekele and G. Tadesse, ‘Feasibility study of small Hydro/PV/Wind hybrid system for off-grid rural electrification in Ethiopia’, Appl. Energy, vol. 97, pp. 5–15, Sep. 2012, doi: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2011.11.059.
45. G. T. Ayele, M. T. Mabrouk, P. Haurant, B. Laumert, B. Lacarrière, and M. Santarelli, ‘Exergy analysis and thermo-economic optimization of a district heating network with solar-photovoltaic and heat pumps’, in Proceedings of ECOS 2019: the 32nd International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems, Wrocław, Poland, Jun. 2019, pp. 1947–1959.
46. G. T. Ayele, M. T. Mabrouk, P. Haurant, B. Laumert, and B. Lacarrière, ‘Pseudo-dynamic simulation on a district energy system made of coupling technologies’, presented at the ECOS 2018 - the 31st International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems June 17-22, 2018, Guimarães, Portugal, 2018.