Duties and Responsibilities of Post Graduate, Research and Community Service
Being accountable to the Dean of respective academic unit shall have the following duties and
1. Plan (short term, long term), follow up the implementation, and report the graduate program activities
2. Prepare standard, framework, guidelines and strategies for enhancing PG programs,
3. Follow up the students‟ progress from admission to graduation
4. Initiate and monitor the development of new programs and review of existing postgraduate programs and curricula based on needs and national priorities.
5. Prepares capacity building programs for postgraduate students and staff.
6. Promote and work on internationalization of programs
7. Follow up graduate students’ progress report
8. Ensuring the relevance of postgraduate students‟ research with the thematic areas of the universities
9. Lead weekly research seminars and make sure active participation of graduate students
10. Lead annual and other related research seminars, conferences and ensure active participation of graduate students and staffs
11. Announce research calls, assign evaluators and award research grants by giving due priorities to researchers that incorporate graduate students.
12. Provide support and follow up for research projects and report the performance to respective offices.
13. Initiate research projects and grant writings
14. Plan, coordinate and monitor the community services and technology transfer activities and report the performance accordingly.
15. Perform other activities assigned by the dean.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";