Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Graduates of the mechanical engineering program are expected within a few years of graduation to have:
PEO1: Established themselves as practicing professionals in the capacity as policy makers and leaders in government and industry and/or be engaged in advanced study in mechanical engineering or a related field.
PEO2: Graduates will function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary settings.
PEO3: Graduates will have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informal judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions and
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Program Delivery Modes
The Automotive Engineering program is a full time based on-campus mode program offered during the day time via lecture, tutorial, and laboratory. Aside the traditional way of course delivery students will take a one semester intensive internship at different factories at a national level.
Number of students who graduated in the last five years
Number of students who graduated
||Due to COVID-19 reason there is no Graduation