Objectives of the Program
The general objective of the PhD program in Communication Engineering is to satisfy the national demand for highly trained Communication Engineering educators, researchers and management experts.
Specific objectives of the program are to:
- Train qualified graduates who can fill academic staff shortage in the country;
- Generate, develop, and disseminate new knowledge through research in Communication Engineering;
- Provide leadership in fostering interdisciplinary education and research programs that are fundamental to solving the problems facing the country;
- Provide national and international leadership to the electrical engineering profession that is increasingly being driven by advances in technology.
- Initiate and disseminate research in the Communication Engineering in line with the national needs and support the sector in consultancy and problem solving.